Open Call for 4 PhD Fellowships
The Research Institute for Medicines (iMed.Ulisboa) opens a call for 4 PhD Fellowships, in the area of Pharmacy (Biopharmacy and Pharmacokinetics, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Bromatology, Pharmacoepidemiology, Pharmacognosy and Ethnopharmacology, Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical and Therapeutic Chemistry, Partner Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology, Toxicology), on the scope of the Regulation for Research Fellowships and the Research Fellow Statute, of FCT.
Applications are open from April 23rd to 17h00 (Lisbon Time) of May 6th 2021, and must be sent to iMed.ULisboa@ff.ulisboa.pt with the subjetc “Application for PhD Fellowship 2021”.
- Elements of the identity card/citizen card/passport;
- Curriculum vitae in English, maximum 4 pages;
- Certificates of the academic degrees held, specifying the final classification/score and, if possible, the classifications/scores obtained in all subjects taken, or, alternatively, a sworn statement by the candidate that he/she will have been awarded the degree of bachelor or master by the closing date for applications;
- Registration of recognition of academic degrees awarded by foreign higher education institutions and registration of the conversion of the respective final classification to the Portuguese classification scale;
- Letter of motivation, in English, describing the applicant interests on iMed areas of research;
- Letters of Recommendation (up to a maximum of two);
- All these documents must be written in English.
The 4 PhD scholarships will be funded by FCT, the Portuguese national funding agency for science, research and technology. [https://www.fct.pt/index.phtml.en]